Find Homes for Rent in Metro Detroit
Better rental homes in better areas...
Turn Key Property Solutions focuses on providing Detroit-area rental homes that are well-managed, and in better areas. We provide our tenants with a wide range of rental services to ensure a convenient and comfortable experience.
Step 1 - Click Here To Browse Our Rental Home ListingsBrowse our inventory of Detroit Rental Properties below. (You may customize your search based on your criteria).
Step 2 - Ready To Apply? Click Here To Read Our Rental Requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL APPLICATION CONSIDERATION
The following requirements must be met before your application to rent at a property can be considered:
- Valid Identification for each adult 18 years old or older must be produced. The ID must include a photo and current address. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
- Written Income Verification. Monthly combined income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rental rate of the applied for property. Each applicant must provide minimum of two (2) most recent pay stubs or formal written verification from the employing company of legal/reported income. Self employed should provide Schedule C or 1099 to show gross income for most recent year. All others must provide some form of income documentation. Examples include: bank statement showing monthly deposit, FIA letter showing monthly benefit amount, statement from social security showing monthly benefit amount, etc.
- References. Current and/or previous landlords may be contacted. A positive reference is required.
RENTAL APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please compile all these items for submission at the same time.
- Fully completed and signed Application to Rent for each adult 18 years old or older
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Valid photo ID for each adult 18 years old or older.
- Two (2) paycheck stubs or written verification of income as noted above for each adult applying.
RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESSING FURTHER INFORMATION
- No application will be approved if it does not include all requirements.
- We acknowledge and abide by all Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- If approved, a non - refundable $200 deposit will be required within two days of notice to hold the property.
- Deposit required in cash or certified funds; cashier’s check or money order
- Applications will be processed in the order received, first application with all requirements received equals first considered in approval process.
- If an application is for a property in advance of the existing tenant vacating, please be aware that the date the property becomes available is subject to change due to existing tenant schedule.
Step 3 - Click Here To Submit An Online Rental Application ($25 Application Fee)
You may also download the printable version here, fill it out and fax the completed application to the fax number provided on the form.
Questions? We Are Here To Help